Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

W8 T3 Weekly reflection


White hat - list what you have have been
learning in class this week
This week we did…
holes activities
for teacher read,
holes movie for
teacher
read, dance practice,
myths and legends,
year 6 duties, school’s
got talent
( I just went to the last
one.), assembly,
defend the cone,
maths FIOs.
Yellow hat - what has gone well
with your learning this week?   
I finished all of the
available holes activities! 
Or at least 3 activities per.
Holes slide.
Black hat - What has not gone well
with your learning this week?  
I was away for the first
two days, and I missed
cybersmart!
Green hat - what can you do better
next week  
Remember to do my
year 6 duties without
reminders!
Add a photo or image to your blog post
if it reinforces your reflection.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.